Switch that fits perfectly in the blank switch spots?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Switch that fits perfectly in the blank switch spots? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Anyone know of any? I have a small switch that I drilled a hole into the black for but I ...

Switch that fits perfectly in the blank switch spots?

Anyone know of any? I have a small switch that I drilled a hole into the black for but I don't like the way it looks. If I could find a switch that snaps in that spot it would be great.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I/C Spray can be purchased from the dealer. They might also sell others. (Blank, perhaps?) If not, matbe you could get the I/C spray and relabel it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jörg
    I/C Spray can be purchased from the dealer. They might also sell others. (Blank, perhaps?) If not, matbe you could get the I/C spray and relabel it.
    I was considering ordering the fog or cruise switch but those use a harness connector. I just need to connect two wires to it and would have no idea how to do that.

i got a pretty simple switch from pep boys a year or so back that fit perfectly. i dont have it anymore so i cant give you details but it was the same shape as the blanks with a thin border around it... clipped right in. it was a flat black plastic. they had some which had an amber or red light on one side to indicate if it was on or not, and there was also one that didnt have a light.
    bryan

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

Quote Originally Posted by Wrinkleboi
    i got a pretty simple switch from pep boys a year or so back that fit perfectly. i dont have it anymore so i cant give you details but it was the same shape as the blanks with a thin border around it... clipped right in. it was a flat black plastic. they had some which had an amber or red light on one side to indicate if it was on or not, and there was also one that didnt have a light.
    bryan
    What kind of switch was it?

Also, to clarify, I'm looking for a switch that will fit in the smaller blanks, not the bigger blanks.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.