Removal of warning labels on sun visors

This is a discussion on Removal of warning labels on sun visors within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; OK, I know that it is not safe to have young passengers in the front seat. Now how can I ...

Removal of warning labels on sun visors

OK, I know that it is not safe to have young passengers in the front seat. Now how can I remove those bright annoying warning labels from the sun visors?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

There is a walkthrough of this somewhere, I've seen it. I don't think it was on clubwrx though, I remember it took a lot of elbow grease to do.
    2004 WRB WRX
    Interior: Momo shifter knob, door sills, red bulbs on HVAC, fog light, keyring, clock
    Exterior: OEM spoiler, sideskirts, red brake calipers (G2 set), cleared headlights (all white), Blue "i" emblem
    Tint: 30% front/side 20% back
    Audio: Kenwood MPV 7019 head unit w/ mp3 adapter
    Power: OEM SPT catback exhaust system, K&N air filter

Oh good call i didn't even think about this bet it makes it look real clean. If you find the walk through post it up i'd be really interested.
    <----Yup that's ME!

"I hope you die today" - BUD/s Instructor to MIDN McIntyre

Cops: "Are you concidered human?"
    Bruce: "Negative I am a meat popcicle"

My Cars: http://www.rpi.edu/~hartls/

Quote Originally Posted by slavboy1
    Oh good call i didn't even think about this bet it makes it look real clean. If you find the walk through post it up i'd be really interested.
    Id like to know this too..

Registered User GetawayInBouldr's Avatar
    I've seen that tutorial somewhere. Basically, remove visors from teh car, get some goo-gone and an old toothbrush; scrub lightly until the warning labels disappear. Go over a couple times with a heat gun and then place some heavy books on top of the visor.
    ~ Silver Wagon Club ~

In California, you can get a $500 ticket for removing those stickers, and if you sell your car to someone who ends up hurt by an airbag, and the warning stickers weren't there, you can be sued for damages for removing them.
    ScoobyDMC #009 - making dirty jokes since before you were making dirty diapers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg
    go f*** yourself

Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    In California, you can get a $500 ticket for removing those stickers, and if you sell your car to someone who ends up hurt by an airbag, and the warning stickers weren't there, you can be sued for damages for removing them.
    Sounds like a mess anyways..