Need Help Fiberglassin

This is a discussion on Need Help Fiberglassin within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Me and my friend are in the middle of making our first fiberglass box and we are almost ready to ...

Need Help Fiberglassin

Me and my friend are in the middle of making our first fiberglass box and we are almost ready to fiberglass. I have a pretty good idea how to do it except for one thing. After you have applied the resin to the fleece/fabric and it is dry and u go to actually use the fiberglass mat do you have to fiberglass the inside of the box or can you do the out side of it. On all the tutorials Ive seen them doing the inside of it. I was wondering if this is neccesary.
    Last edited by kram941; 08-10-2005 at 09:34 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Anyone?

Registered User GetawayInBouldr's Avatar
    You can fiberglass on either the inside or outside. Glassin on the inside means less sanding later if you are going to paint it. If you are going to carpet the box, it really doesn't matter. Hope this helps. Good luck and post pix when your done!
    ~ Silver Wagon Club ~

OK thanks man. It should be done this week but Im not sure. Hard to find enough time to glass it. ill get picks when I can