Lo-tek A-pillar dual gauge pod installed

This is a discussion on Lo-tek A-pillar dual gauge pod installed within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I ordered this last wednesday and it came today. The color match (i paid an extra for "grey") is ...

Lo-tek A-pillar dual gauge pod installed

I ordered this last wednesday and it came today. The color match (i paid an extra $5 for "grey") is pretty good. You cannot tell any difference if you're sitting in the car, only if you hold them next to each other. The fit is not perfect, but if you push and pull here and there it looks very clean. For now i only have my boost gauge installed (haven't decided on the other gauge yet). This pod removes your stock a pillar. It reguired drilling, but it really was no big deal. Anyway i'm very satisfied for $50 including the grey color and shipping. I will post pictures tommorow or Friday if there's any demand. I would recomend this product.
    autobahn storming scooby

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Thanks for the review and glad you're happy with your purchase (that's always a nice feeling)!

Are you happy with the angle of the gauge placement in the Lotek pod? Some others have commented that the gauges are angled better for your traffic-mate (out of your left window) to see your boost gauge easier than you. Any truth?
    Aloha, Richard...
    Retired Moderator
    TXS Stage 4 UTEC + TMIC + JoeP
    12.75 @ 105.67mph - 1.74 60'

I'm not having any trouble looking at it. I'll double check tommorow though to see how it's angled.
    autobahn storming scooby