laptop or tablet PC mount
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on laptop or tablet PC mount within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; has anyone mounted a laptop or tablet PC in a wrx? i was thinking of doing it with my tablet ...

laptop or tablet PC mount

has anyone mounted a laptop or tablet PC in a wrx? i was thinking of doing it with my tablet but im not all to sure where to put it, because it will be for tuning but i don't want it to be obtrusive while daily driving

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I wouldnt know where to put it...you could finagle something that slides out of the glove compartment on a tray..but other than that i wouldnt know
    V-TECS are a Plymouth Breeze!
    "Watch my back, word?"

yea thats what i was thinking, well i guess i will post pics if i figure it out.......

turboXS has a special mount for their gameboy tuner. check it out on their webby
    2005 Nissan 350z roadster
    Originally Posted by BrianH
    I can hit 10K more posts before a neon R/T will hit 60mph.

Quote Originally Posted by IronMedic
    turboXS has a special mount for their gameboy tuner. check it out on their webby
    just did, its a shame my tablet pc is 12" x 9" x 1" which is a bit bigger then a gameboy.....but thanks anyway

There's a few on eBay like: http://cgi.ebay.com/ECONOMY-TELESCOP...QQcmdZViewItem

I'm sure you can lower it so it doesn't obstruct your view of the front windshield and right side mirror. Simular to the ones cops have in their squad cars. You can always move the base mount from the center console to the passenger side, but it would take up some leg room from the passenger.

thanks, i am going to steal some ideas from that, hopefully i can weld a mount up this weekend while i wait from my trans to come back

There is a site I think it is imobilepc.com who make computer systems for in car.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.