Opinions on the Blitz DTT DCII ??

This is a discussion on Opinions on the Blitz DTT DCII ?? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey everyone, Basically I need your opinions on the Blitz DTT DCII turbo timer / boost gauge. I just recently ...

Opinions on the Blitz DTT DCII ??

Hey everyone,
    Basically I need your opinions on the Blitz DTT DCII turbo timer / boost gauge.
    I just recently purchased a GFB single stage manual boost controller and was wondering if the Blitz unit would be a accurate & nice match up to calibrate the levels with.
    If you guys have any opinions on it, or if you could recommend a nice boost gauge setup for under $150, PLEASE let me know... I'm trying to buy one in the next couple of days so I can install my MBC soon!

Also, as a side note... What is a safe level of boost to run on a stock engine?
    I've heard 10% of the stock level is safe... so what is that? About 1.4 PSI?
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

good for me

I just bought my WRX last week and it came with the DTT DCII. No complaints so far, it has a stop watch, lap timer, multiple settings for rundown time calculation, a adjustable boost warning level, and a turbo gauge. However, the gauge reads in hkpa instead of psi( 1 hkpa = 14.7 psi)