WIERD turbotimer problem

This is a discussion on WIERD turbotimer problem within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Yesterday a friend and i installed an apex turbotimer on my MY04 STi. We cut the wires that we found ...

WIERD turbotimer problem

Yesterday a friend and i installed an apex turbotimer on my MY04 STi. We cut the wires that we found to be right after numerous attempts at finding the right wire. We actually didnt cut them, they were taken out of the harness so that they can be replaced at a later time if needed. I have the subaru security upgrade, which i installed myself many months ago when i got the car. So we plucked the dark green/black wires out of both the keyless entry module(under dash on drivers side) and the security module (behind glovebox). Everything checked out, all four lights flash when arming and disarming the alarm, the car shuts down on cue from teh turbotimer, etc. But now my keyless entry remote wont work to LOCK the doors??????? It unlocks them, but DOES NOT LOCK them. Anybody have any info on this? Please help!
    <---------------------I dont have the sonic WRX anymore....decided it was time for an upgrade!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i still cant find anything, any help?
    <---------------------I dont have the sonic WRX anymore....decided it was time for an upgrade!

bump! still need help please!