Feeler for Group Buy on Amazing Deck Kenwood 6017 - Double Din
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Feeler for Group Buy on Amazing Deck Kenwood 6017 - Double Din within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I'm trying to organize a group buy on a great deck. It's the all new Kenwood 6017. It's a DVD/VCD/WMA/MP3 ...

Feeler for Group Buy on Amazing Deck Kenwood 6017 - Double Din

I'm trying to organize a group buy on a great deck. It's the all new Kenwood 6017. It's a DVD/VCD/WMA/MP3 deck with a 6.5 inch LCD. It's identical to the Kenwood 7017 except it doesn't feature the option of DSP (Digital Sound Processing). Ipod Ready!!!! The great thing about this deck is that it's a flush mount screen, with the CD/DVD tray behind it. This makes for a super clean install and a great look.
    I don't have an exact price now, but it will be less than 950, probably 900 shipped. When I get an idea of how many people are interested, I'll come back with a price. There are 60 units available so let me know early.

Details about the 7071 can be found http://www.crutchfield.com/S-qoFKRhZ.../prodview.asp?, just remember that the only difference is that the option for DSP isn't available on the 6017!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

meh, no touchscreen for GPS.
    ScoobyDMC #009 - making dirty jokes since before you were making dirty diapers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg
    go f*** yourself

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.