www.sbxi.net
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on www.sbxi.net within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; MODS, let me know if this at all violates any forum rules. I heard about these guys from a friend. ...

www.sbxi.net

MODS, let me know if this at all violates any forum rules.

I heard about these guys from a friend. i say you check them out, if you do you get some cash off! I got this in my email.
    Since we had some downtime, we had analyzed the build process we were utilizing (all fiberglass is hand laid) and noted a couple areas where we could make some improvements. We have incorporated the design changes and are now using a much higher quality epoxy resin that is %350 more cost wise than traditional poly resin. We feel although the price increased a bit,(price is now $269 per enclosure vs. $239 before) that its money well spent. I'd say that %99 of car audio shops will use a polyester resin because its cheaper.

We have also upgraded the terminal cup, and made flush mount a standard in all of our designs.

Also feel free to participate in our refer a friend program. Refer someone who participates in the pre-order and you will both receive $10 off.
    Details and sign up of the preorder can be found by clicking below.

http://sbxi.net/wrx_stipreorder.php

if you order from them, PM me so that we can recieve the 10$ off!!

They make sone awesome enclosures.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered Whippersnapper mustangtx63's Avatar
    do they only make an enclosure for the left side of the trunk? dual sides would be good.

They will make basically anything you need.
    Email him at james206@cox.net- tel him andrew sent you.. 05redrex@gmail.com

Thanks!

"Those are 3 other enclosures we did. the one without a sub is for a 10. the other 2 are for a 12.
    the one customer wanted his enclosure to follow the tail light contour.....Think we hit the nail on that one.
    It had to be so big because he wanted 1.3 cf....."

i like the nice and smooth look to them but im not sure if im willing to spend that much for just one enclosure.

save alot of weight, enclosure only weighs prolly 10lbs!

That is a great looking enclosure but pretty expensive...especially for just one...now for two -- one left and one right, that would be a good price and do pretty well...
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    Hey, being the forum car ADD guy is better than being the forum OG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Well nobody cares what you think, Seth

i just figure, you get what you pay for, and you get 10$ off with the refer a friend thing!and shipping, to my knowledge, is included in price, but you will have to check with them.

Hey guys...
    We understand your concerns about the cost. However keep in mind a few things.

-This enclosure will weigh in the ballpark of 10 pounds, although the weight will depend on your needs.

- We have about 10 WRX/STi specific enclosures out there. We have had nothing but satisfied customers. If you search around I believe there are some reviews out there.... We actually had a fire in the shop a couple months ago...we had just come online with production when we lost a lot of tools and materials...We have moved and are ready to produce...

-Take into account the lifetime warranty. Our enclosures are discretely marked and we will fix, replace, or refund you (situation depending) for the lifetime of the enclosure. We dont care if 10 people have owned it. We can identify our enclosures, and we stand behind them because they are literally bulletproof.

- I can almost promise you that any other custom enclosure, weather it be online, or at a local shop will be made with polyester resin.....which is not necessarily a bad thing, unless heat and vibrations are not a consideration....which being in a trunk, both are.

-We custom make EVERY enclosure to your need. They are not an off the shelf stocked enclosure only for size X with Y amount of airspace. This is crucial. A good enclosure will make a $50 sub sound decent while a poor enclosure will make a $500 sub sound like crap.

-Lastly, I would love to for someone to link me to a company who offers this style enclosure (%100 hand laid fiberglass) at a better price ($269 shipped to your door) than we offer.

Hope this helps guys.....we are not some fly by night company.....we are the real deal...

Thats what im talking about!

I think thats sick! ive been thinking of something like that to fill up where the crappy jack is. i have a 12" and didnt want to use my bulky QLogic box.

...just go get signed up as a vendor so they dont kick you out of here.
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

the enclosure seems great and everything, but im not sure if just one 10" or 12" sub would do it for me. i mean one kicker l7 or a type x might do it, but i dont have that kind of money.

Quote Originally Posted by mustangtx63
    the enclosure seems great and everything, but im not sure if just one 10" or 12" sub would do it for me. i mean one kicker l7 or a type x might do it, but i dont have that kind of money.
    I have a 350watt mtx amp w/ a 12" alpine type R and it kicks!
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

u just have it in a q-logic box?

Mine will be a JL 10W7 with a 500/1 JL amp, and it POUNDS!!!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.