www.sbxi.net - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on www.sbxi.net within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by mustangtx63 the enclosure seems great and everything, but im not sure if just one 10" or 12" ...

Quote Originally Posted by mustangtx63
    the enclosure seems great and everything, but im not sure if just one 10" or 12" sub would do it for me. i mean one kicker l7 or a type x might do it, but i dont have that kind of money.
    I have hit 140db in this style enclosure wil an eD sub. Its not hard at all to make a single sub setup LOUD. WIth the right sub, amp, and sealed enclosure a single sub setup can be insane.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by SbXi
    Hey guys...
    We understand your concerns about the cost. However keep in mind a few things.

-This enclosure will weigh in the ballpark of 10 pounds, although the weight will depend on your needs.

- We have about 10 WRX/STi specific enclosures out there. We have had nothing but satisfied customers. If you search around I believe there are some reviews out there.... We actually had a fire in the shop a couple months ago...we had just come online with production when we lost a lot of tools and materials...We have moved and are ready to produce...

-Take into account the lifetime warranty. Our enclosures are discretely marked and we will fix, replace, or refund you (situation depending) for the lifetime of the enclosure. We dont care if 10 people have owned it. We can identify our enclosures, and we stand behind them because they are literally bulletproof.

- I can almost promise you that any other custom enclosure, weather it be online, or at a local shop will be made with polyester resin.....which is not necessarily a bad thing, unless heat and vibrations are not a consideration....which being in a trunk, both are.

-We custom make EVERY enclosure to your need. They are not an off the shelf stocked enclosure only for size X with Y amount of airspace. This is crucial. A good enclosure will make a $50 sub sound decent while a poor enclosure will make a $500 sub sound like crap.

-Lastly, I would love to for someone to link me to a company who offers this style enclosure (%100 hand laid fiberglass) at a better price ($269 shipped to your door) than we offer.

Hope this helps guys.....we are not some fly by night company.....we are the real deal...
    If you would like to sell your product on this site please sign up as a vendor.

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/vendorinfo.php

I am closing this thread.
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12