sti with a ps2 maybe?

This is a discussion on sti with a ps2 maybe? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; i was just wondering if there was anyway to hook up a ps2 from the glove box to the stock ...

sti with a ps2 maybe?

i was just wondering if there was anyway to hook up a ps2 from the glove box to the stock hu in a sti 05. i know itd be easier to do it with a aftermarket hu but id like to keep it stock looking if i could. was just wondering if there was an auxilary button or anything of that sort to hit when my wife watches a movie so it will play through the speakers. i have 2 sun visors with tvs in them and am planning to run them to the ps2 in the glove box and then run the audio to the back of the hu and just needed to know that.

the reason i cant look for myself is cause i am in iraq and my wife has no idea what im talking bout she just knows to hit power and go from there. please any info would be nice. my friend said he might be able to use a fm tuner for it if theres not an aux on the back of the hu. im sure theres rca jacks but then i have to know if theres a way to make the sound come through on the speakers.

thanks for any help you can give.
    iraq sucks its too damn hot......130 degrees blah i hat this place. come on jan of 06!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

yea i think your best bet is with a fm mod. it wont sound all that great but it'll work. you would probably want a wired fm mod just get the most out of it.
    lightly modded with a hint of audiophile