Suggest an aftermarket seat
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Suggest an aftermarket seat within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I am interested in getting aftermarket seats - primarily to lower my seating position. My head brushes against the ceiling ...

"sitting in the corner in Rick Roll timeout" chanwahyaoh's Avatar

Suggest an aftermarket seat

I am interested in getting aftermarket seats - primarily to lower my seating position. My head brushes against the ceiling because I have the moonroof.

I would be looking for daily driver seats, something with fabric that will hold up to wear & tear.

I am 6'2", 200 lbs. 36" waist.

I like the lower bolsters on the stock WRX seats, but I'd like something with a little more lumbar support and kidney bolsters that are more snugly-fitting as well.

I'd prefer non-STi seats. Don't really care for the flashy blue.
    Can anyone recommend anything?

Thanks fellas.
    Turtles are nature's suction cups.
    .____
    ||J || R.I.P.
    ||__||
    |/__\|

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

+1

I am pretty much the same dimensions except a few inches taller and heavier. (so basically the only thing is a 36" waist lol) I found most of the aftermarket seats that I sat in to be made for someone skinnier and pretty uncomfortable
    Last edited by 240kph; 07-22-2005 at 02:09 PM.
    - Steve -
    black 05 wagon/shaved emblems/25% tint/no drl/2.2k
    XPT stage 2/no silencer/K&N filter/Vishnu up/Helix dp/Espelir JGT500 catback
    05 STi 6mt/ACT street clutch/STi short shifter/black Prodrive knob/Group N tranny mount/auto ds/3.90 r160
    sedan rear sway/17x7 gold OZ Superleggeras/black stockers

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.