Suggest an aftermarket seat

This is a discussion on Suggest an aftermarket seat within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I am interested in getting aftermarket seats - primarily to lower my seating position. My head brushes against the ceiling ...

"sitting in the corner in Rick Roll timeout" chanwahyaoh's Avatar

Suggest an aftermarket seat

I am interested in getting aftermarket seats - primarily to lower my seating position. My head brushes against the ceiling because I have the moonroof.

I would be looking for daily driver seats, something with fabric that will hold up to wear & tear.

I am 6'2", 200 lbs. 36" waist.

I like the lower bolsters on the stock WRX seats, but I'd like something with a little more lumbar support and kidney bolsters that are more snugly-fitting as well.

I'd prefer non-STi seats. Don't really care for the flashy blue.
    Can anyone recommend anything?

Thanks fellas.
    Turtles are nature's suction cups.
    .____
    ||J || R.I.P.
    ||__||
    |/__\|

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

+1

I am pretty much the same dimensions except a few inches taller and heavier. (so basically the only thing is a 36" waist lol) I found most of the aftermarket seats that I sat in to be made for someone skinnier and pretty uncomfortable
    Last edited by 240kph; 07-22-2005 at 01:09 PM.
    - Steve -
    black 05 wagon/shaved emblems/25% tint/no drl/2.2k
    XPT stage 2/no silencer/K&N filter/Vishnu up/Helix dp/Espelir JGT500 catback
    05 STi 6mt/ACT street clutch/STi short shifter/black Prodrive knob/Group N tranny mount/auto ds/3.90 r160
    sedan rear sway/17x7 gold OZ Superleggeras/black stockers