Cheap gauges for Oil Temp/Pressure and Volts?

This is a discussion on Cheap gauges for Oil Temp/Pressure and Volts? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Right now I have Omori gauges for my boost and EGT and plan to get a TurboXS Tuna for my ...

Cheap gauges for Oil Temp/Pressure and Volts?

Right now I have Omori gauges for my boost and EGT and plan to get a TurboXS Tuna for my utec to cover A/F.. My question is would it be ok to pick up some cheap gauges for Oil Temp, Oil Pressure and Volts? Those gauges aren't really something I need but would like to have some kind of idea.

I was thinking about getting some Megan Racing Gauges for those 3. The gauges look nice and aren't all riced out. They wont match like my Omori gauges but since they will either be in a triple A-piller of Dash Pod I don't think it will matter or look bad.

I think they would be ok but I want some opinions before I want ahead and got them.

2002 PSM utec Stage 4
    Mods

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'd say look into VDO visions. The Megan racing ones cost about the same as the VDO's. Personally i'd stick to well known brands. VDO's are used in many high class cars such as porsche. I believe the VDO's would match your Omori's as well.

Check out egauges.com for the VDO's they have good prices and very good customer service.

~myke
    ::2004 JBP WRX::

Quote Originally Posted by mykedude
    I'd say look into VDO visions. The Megan racing ones cost about the same as the VDO's. Personally i'd stick to well known brands. VDO's are used in many high class cars such as porsche. I believe the VDO's would match your Omori's as well.

Check out egauges.com for the VDO's they have good prices and very good customer service.

~myke
    Any photos of what these look like at night? They seems pretty plain even compaired to the Omori's which look stock.
    2002 PSM utec Stage 4
    Mods

This is a pic of virpacalis' dash which consists of VDO vision guages.

~myke
    Last edited by mykedude; 07-21-2005 at 12:54 PM.
    ::2004 JBP WRX::

Quote Originally Posted by mykedude
    This is a pic of virpacalis' dash which consists of VDO vision guages.

~myke
    Wow they seem to match stock as well as the Omori's do.. Thanks..
    2002 PSM utec Stage 4
    Mods