05 sti rear interior take out
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 05 sti rear interior take out within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; i have an 05 sti and yesturday i took off my rear seats, i was wondering if i took off ...

05 sti rear interior take out

i have an 05 sti and yesturday i took off my rear seats, i was wondering if i took off the horizontal bars behind the seats so it can stretch out all the way to the trunk, is that bad? are their certain bolts i shouldn't take off that might destroy the car? i dunno i was just wondering. you never know if theirs a bolt thats holding the car together.

Thank you for your help.

Oh ya and i can see that my fuel line is exposed now, should i take percautions maybe put tape over it to cover it from the sun or does it not matter?
    Last edited by WRXout; 07-20-2005 at 10:31 AM.
    Fadi....
    04' WRX, Stage 4 with fmic R.I.P
    05' WRX STI, 325whp 346wtq @17psi
    MODS
    Quote Originally Posted by Trailboss
    Enough of the bloody titties show.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

are you still wanting to sell your rear seats?

Quote Originally Posted by usmcJhwk
    are you still wanting to sell your rear seats?
    i dunno thats teh problem, i know sooner or later im gonna end up buying the seats back unless the price is right
    Fadi....
    04' WRX, Stage 4 with fmic R.I.P
    05' WRX STI, 325whp 346wtq @17psi
    MODS
    Quote Originally Posted by Trailboss
    Enough of the bloody titties show.

rear seats

Those vertical bars aren't structural in a way that you would notice driving. If they were horizontal or diagonal that would be a different story...

I did this to mine when I made my rear seat a fold down (quite handy). The bars are only there to add integrity to the back of the rear seat. They prevent the seat from bowing backwards; however, removing them only makes a small difference in rear give. As for taking them out, there are only the two bolts holding each one in. Hope this helps

how much do you want for the seats

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.