Dynamispeed-Dynamiscreens
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Dynamispeed-Dynamiscreens within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Saw this recently on Nasioc. Beautiful looking work. I haven't seen one in person yet, but as soon as I ...

Dynamispeed-Dynamiscreens

Saw this recently on Nasioc. Beautiful looking work. I haven't seen one in person yet, but as soon as I get mine I'll let everyone know about the quality.
    http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...=MattJK+screen

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Old news. Mattjk has been making those screens for a while. They're pretty nice. I would get one but I'm gonna go with a touchscreen when I'm ready....
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

Quote Originally Posted by MidKnight
    Old news. Mattjk has been making those screens for a while. They're pretty nice. I would get one but I'm gonna go with a touchscreen when I'm ready....
    he has soo many freaking order that it has like a 5 month turn around time.

lol. I'm all caught up again. 3 weeks turn around time now.

sweet, congrats on gettin' caught up . i'm really considering trading my 04 Rex in on one of the new STI's. i wanna go ahead and get one now, b4 they make the front-end (imho) any more horrible looking than they did with the '06 Impreza's. if plans change though, i'll let u know. if you haven't obtained the dash pieces u need to prototype the '06 by the time i get mine, i could arrange to ship mine to you for prototyping.

cool! contact me at cableplex@hotmail.com if you want to set something up.

matt

Hey Matt.

I emailed you awhile ago about getting a screen for my WRX. Maybe you could pm me a current price for it with return shipping?

I just got the new head unit that I'm going to be using Alpine DVA 9860, so I'm pretty exited about the screen. It'll be a few weeks still, but it's definatley gonna happen.

Thanks alot,
    Scott
    Scotty P

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty09
    Hey Matt.

I emailed you awhile ago about getting a screen for my WRX. Maybe you could pm me a current price for it with return shipping?

I just got the new head unit that I'm going to be using Alpine DVA 9860, so I'm pretty exited about the screen. It'll be a few weeks still, but it's definatley gonna happen.

Thanks alot,
    Scott
    PM'd!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.