Dynamispeed-Dynamiscreens

This is a discussion on Dynamispeed-Dynamiscreens within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Saw this recently on Nasioc. Beautiful looking work. I haven't seen one in person yet, but as soon as I ...

Dynamispeed-Dynamiscreens

Saw this recently on Nasioc. Beautiful looking work. I haven't seen one in person yet, but as soon as I get mine I'll let everyone know about the quality.
    http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...=MattJK+screen

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Old news. Mattjk has been making those screens for a while. They're pretty nice. I would get one but I'm gonna go with a touchscreen when I'm ready....
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

Quote Originally Posted by MidKnight
    Old news. Mattjk has been making those screens for a while. They're pretty nice. I would get one but I'm gonna go with a touchscreen when I'm ready....
    he has soo many freaking order that it has like a 5 month turn around time.

lol. I'm all caught up again. 3 weeks turn around time now.

sweet, congrats on gettin' caught up . i'm really considering trading my 04 Rex in on one of the new STI's. i wanna go ahead and get one now, b4 they make the front-end (imho) any more horrible looking than they did with the '06 Impreza's. if plans change though, i'll let u know. if you haven't obtained the dash pieces u need to prototype the '06 by the time i get mine, i could arrange to ship mine to you for prototyping.

cool! contact me at cableplex@hotmail.com if you want to set something up.

matt

Hey Matt.

I emailed you awhile ago about getting a screen for my WRX. Maybe you could pm me a current price for it with return shipping?

I just got the new head unit that I'm going to be using Alpine DVA 9860, so I'm pretty exited about the screen. It'll be a few weeks still, but it's definatley gonna happen.

Thanks alot,
    Scott
    Scotty P

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty09
    Hey Matt.

I emailed you awhile ago about getting a screen for my WRX. Maybe you could pm me a current price for it with return shipping?

I just got the new head unit that I'm going to be using Alpine DVA 9860, so I'm pretty exited about the screen. It'll be a few weeks still, but it's definatley gonna happen.

Thanks alot,
    Scott
    PM'd!