How Do I Read My Boos Gage
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on How Do I Read My Boos Gage within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; i have a lamco boost gage that comes from the dealer im not exactly sure how to read it can ...

How Do I Read My Boos Gage

i have a lamco boost gage that comes from the dealer im not exactly sure how to read it can someone plesase help me it reads 0 at the center then .05, .1, .15, the other half is -.05, -.1

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

0 MPa = 0Psi
    .09 MPa = 13.5 Psi (stock WRX max boost)
    .1 MPa = 14.7Psi (stock STi max boost)

the negative numbers = Vaccum, no boost.
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

thats what i needed to know thanks!!!

DOWNxSH1FT thanks again for the help after your info i tookmy car out for a drive and found out my boost was down it would hit 13.5 but instantly drop to around 12 then keep dropping and which was causing me to shift around 5000 rpm. after removing the blow off valve and plug i found that the plastic plug was breaking and falling into the tube after sucking the plastic out with a mini shop vac and praying to the turbo gods i put it all back together and now my car holds 13.5 longer and pulls strong right thru 6000rpm and i guessing none of the plastic got into the turbo. thanks again.

Glad i could help. Keep the BOV off your car. Unless you have a new turbo and major upgrades making a lot of HP the BOV will only hurt your car.

-safe motoring.
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.