Who knows anything about Momo seats?

This is a discussion on Who knows anything about Momo seats? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I'm looking for a racing bucket and have been eyeing up the Sparco Corsa mainly, but the Momo Montecarlo, Cup, ...

Who knows anything about Momo seats?

I'm looking for a racing bucket and have been eyeing up the Sparco Corsa mainly, but the Momo Montecarlo, Cup, and Acropolis are in the spotlight right now for me because they're over $100 less than the Sparcos.
    Thing is, I can't find any information on them at all. If they're putting their products into a stock Subaru I can't imagine them to be all that bad. Still, anything on them at all for fitment, quality, etc would be hugely appreciated.

Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    Best advice....find a dealer and sit in one. It doesn't matter how much it costs, cool it looks, or support it provides, if you're not comfortable in it.
    Those fools, EVO vs. STi??? That's like comparing ....wait a minute...there's no comparison. The Suby's still working!!! The evo...well... I hope he got the extended warranty.