Omori Boost and EGT gauges installed in Autometer gauge bezel - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Omori Boost and EGT gauges installed in Autometer gauge bezel within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Looks good I have the same setup. For the power and lighting wires I tapped into the clock, was real ...

Looks good I have the same setup. For the power and lighting wires I tapped into the clock, was real easy.
    02 PSM WRX Wagon, Kartboy SS, Omori Guages, Stromung Dual Tip, Maddad V2 Downpipe, Bosal Uppipe, Cobb Stage 2, Rollin on P1's and Prodrive Springs

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Bman
    Looks good I have the same setup. For the power and lighting wires I tapped into the clock, was real easy.
    Yeah mine are tapped out of the clock as well. Only drawback is they don't dim but I always have my dash at full brightness anyways.

Yea I had no use for the dimming feature.
    02 PSM WRX Wagon, Kartboy SS, Omori Guages, Stromung Dual Tip, Maddad V2 Downpipe, Bosal Uppipe, Cobb Stage 2, Rollin on P1's and Prodrive Springs

I m,ade the mistake tapping the fog lights... light up great until you turn the high beams on!
    05 4EAT WRX Wagon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12