harnesses? woot? help please kthx?

This is a discussion on harnesses? woot? help please kthx? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; So im thinking about possibly getting a pair of harnesses for my car, and was wondering if you guys had ...

harnesses? woot? help please kthx?

So im thinking about possibly getting a pair of harnesses for my car, and was wondering if you guys had any suggestions outside of the major manufacturers of them, although i know i would go towards them.
    Im mainly look for some that arent bolt in, my car is a lease, and i dont want to bolt into something that i cant undo..lol

Any suggestions? you would that sparco 300$ bar + set of 200$ a pair harnesses be good?
    any input?
    sticky-Flo.com
    Proud Member of the "Ran From a Cop and Got Away" Club(x6)
    Mods:Special Tint that adds 45hp to each wheel.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    The long version.......Yes.

The sparco bar is a bolt on affair, as are the belts. It should take you no more than 40 minutes to install properly and about the same to remove them. Might as well swap seats...I recommend the MOMO's...since most of the bolts are already off.
    Those fools, EVO vs. STi??? That's like comparing ....wait a minute...there's no comparison. The Suby's still working!!! The evo...well... I hope he got the extended warranty.