Speaker Sizes - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on Speaker Sizes within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Holy crap those pictures suck, but congrats on the installation nearly completion...

Holy crap those pictures suck, but congrats on the installation nearly completion
    Mine: '05 PSM WRX 5MT Sport Wagon, Cobb AP
    Wife's: '05 SRR 2.5RS 5MT Sport Wagon

The Knack. It's a rare condition characterized by an extreme intuition about all things mechanical and electrical ... and utter social ineptitude.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by QualityOregon
    I just got done doing most of install
    To see ****ty pictures of work on 04 STI
    here's da link
    http://wrxlinks.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7985
    did you replace the cabling ?? why did you remove your passanger seat ?

I ran alot of cables, 2 sets of 4 guage, 6 pairs very high quality RCA's, remote, and 4 pairs of nice speaker wire, we took out the seats/side pannels cause it made the job very easy 2 do, we worked slow, and took alot of breaks, but you cant work w/out beer and pizza anyways...
    Im getting a Zepco I-Force 2100 amp, and mabey a RE 10", or mabey 2 infinity kappa 10.1d subs, still deciding on the boom boom.

I take my seats out just to clean it.
    |^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||_____
    |.........Beer................| ||.....'|";\,___.
    |_...__...______...__..._|_||_|__|__..._|
    ..(@).(@)........(@) (@)................(@)............

WEAK
    Spent about 3 hrs today, running into every problem possible installing my components...
    Screws from crossovers, hitting window arms, crossovers mounted wrong twice and door panels woulndt go on right, "Custom ordered" tweeter mounts to big, and woulndt fit, tweeter woulndt work ect...
    anyway all the pain and suffering the front doors are officaly done...

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...n/SP_A0180.jpg

Next is installing the Zapco I-Force 2100 amp i got for cheap, and a infinity kappa 10.1DQV with a custom mdf box im going to build in truck to conseal as much space as possible.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.