Help with TT Install!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Help with TT Install! within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Ok, so here's my situation. I installed my Blitz DTT DC2 today. I got the boost gauge to work, I ...

I Support ClubWRX

Help with TT Install!

Ok, so here's my situation. I installed my Blitz DTT DC2 today. I got the boost gauge to work, I got the TT to work... I hooked up the purple wire to the E-brake so that when it goes down the TT turns the car off. However, I can't get the alarm to come on. I cut the Dark Green/Black wire going to the Keyless entry module over the fuse box. The problem is that I don't have a module in the center console! What i do have is that the wires going to the keyless entry have a lot of wires spliced into them (using vampire clips) that go to a little black box under the steering column. I disconnected the wire that is spliced into the dark green/black wire that I cut. I was able to lock the doors and set the alarm with the remote, but the only problem was that the alarm would set after 60 seconds (as it always does) but it would do that even if that car was on and running! I was driving and the alarm armed itself! so i disconnected that and now I can lock the doors via the remote while the TT is on, but I can't arm the alarm! Does anyone have a pic of the center console module so i can compare and see if it's the same thing just in a different place? Any other suggestions?! Thanks. MK
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX

Re: Help with TT Install!

Originally posted by MidKnight
    The problem is that I don't have a module in the center console! What i do have is that the wires going to the keyless entry have a lot of wires spliced into them (using vampire clips) that go to a little black box under the steering column.
    Hmmm, Never heard of that before. How don't you have a keyless entry system under the center console. I read that you did most of your install right. I say go to this link and check out what a bunch of us did on our Blitz Dual DC TT's.

Blitz Dual TT DC purple wire?

Kurlee Daddee
    (THE ORIGINAL)

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.