wht gauges should i get???

This is a discussion on wht gauges should i get??? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; alright so i have a boost gauge mounted on my steering column its the stock lamco guage. Im thinking i ...

wht gauges should i get???

alright so i have a boost gauge mounted on my steering column its the stock lamco guage. Im thinking i need to get an egt gauge or exhaust temp gauge. Im not sure wht gauges to get so if u guys have any recomendations id love to hear them. Im thinking a double or triple a pillar gauge. Let me know wht u think thanx
    Pete
    2002 black wrx BuGeYe
    Smokey the bear "Protect our friends damn it"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

You should def get the EGT. I have the Greddy 60mm peak hold EGT gauge and it's perfect w/02' illumination (Green/yellow needle). Greddy gauges aren't as bling as Defi or Blitz BL or something, but they sure do work. Quality is as high as any and prices are much less than some comparable offerings.
    New England F4
    -----------------------------------------------------------

FOR SALE!!!

VF22/FMIC/UTEC/Pinks/ACT/STi RA's/Apex'i N1 Type-V's - Tuned at XXTuning, 270 WHP/ 270 TQ @ 18.5psi. 12.697@ 108.95

Quote Originally Posted by WMAWRX
    You should def get the EGT. I have the Greddy 60mm peak hold EGT gauge and it's perfect w/02' illumination (Green/yellow needle). Greddy gauges aren't as bling as Defi or Blitz BL or something, but they sure do work. Quality is as high as any and prices are much less than some comparable offerings.
    Ok well another question i have is...How hard is it to install an EGT gauge. And should i got with a triple a-pillar or a double? just note i already have the column mounted boost gauge.
    Thanks for the input
    Pete
    2002 black wrx BuGeYe
    Smokey the bear "Protect our friends damn it"

the BEST gauge, far better than EGT, is Air Fuel Ratio. and not that bullcrap Autometer one, a true Wideband, like AEM.

that should be your second or simultaneous first gauge when modding. after that i would say fuel pressure, than EGT, than oil. or maybe swap EGT and fuel.