Security problem!!!!

This is a discussion on Security problem!!!! within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I installed my Cobb stage 1 about two weeks ago. Right after the flash I noticed my security light blinks ...

Security problem!!!!

I installed my Cobb stage 1 about two weeks ago. Right after the flash I noticed my security light blinks now when I cut the car off. Even blinks for a while after I set the alarm with the keyless entry. So I didn't really worry about it. Tonight I stopped to get something to eat, and got out of the car like normal and set the alarm like normal and everything was fine. Then I go to a buddy of mines house and go to walk inside and hit the remote to set the alarm and for some reason my parking lights don't blink anymore when I press the button on the remote. Have any of you guys ever experienced things like this with your WRX's? Mabey a fuse? Just looking for some guidence.
    Thanks in advance.
    Volt custom exhaust
    Kartboy short shifter
    McCullouch 8000k HID

FOR SALE!!!
    2005 WRX w/ 13900 miles

$21000 obo

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    Check your fuses.....and your avatar. It's cool, but will offend the more conservative members.
    Those fools, EVO vs. STi??? That's like comparing ....wait a minute...there's no comparison. The Suby's still working!!! The evo...well... I hope he got the extended warranty.

Mostly with fuses, they are hooked up to other things also. Everything is working to my knowledge. I guess I'll just have to start checking the fuses one by one just to be certain.
    Volt custom exhaust
    Kartboy short shifter
    McCullouch 8000k HID

FOR SALE!!!
    2005 WRX w/ 13900 miles

$21000 obo

Problem solved!!! Somehow my I put my car into valet mode,

Thanks anyway
    Volt custom exhaust
    Kartboy short shifter
    McCullouch 8000k HID

FOR SALE!!!
    2005 WRX w/ 13900 miles

$21000 obo

yeah if you have the door open then hold both buttons on the keyfob at the same time for something like 2 seconds then it switches back and forth between valet and blip blip mode.
    <= i plan on abducting her in the wag