Help!!!!

This is a discussion on Help!!!! within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I was taking apart my console to take off the bulb covers and all of that went successful. I then ...

Help!!!!

I was taking apart my console to take off the bulb covers and all of that went successful. I then moved on to take a look at the gauge cluster with no intention of actual trying to do anything with it, other than see how difficult or easy it would be to remove the green film. Well, the speedometer needle was the only one I touched. It's now not working, or it won't register unless I give it a decent amount of gas and then it will just stick at whatever the highest speed I reached was. I need help badly, this is my daily driver.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    get a used one from the junk yard.....$50. Swap it and tell the dealer so that they can keep track of the mileage change. If you don't report the swap and someone finds out, you could face federal prison if you ever sold the vehicle without that documentation.
    Those fools, EVO vs. STi??? That's like comparing ....wait a minute...there's no comparison. The Suby's still working!!! The evo...well... I hope he got the extended warranty.