Recaro A8's

This is a discussion on Recaro A8's within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Just got the back of the seats back from the painter this morning and put them all back together. I ...

Recaro A8's

Just got the back of the seats back from the painter this morning and put them all back together. I just can't wait for the brackets to come in for the one seat (you can see one is sitting higher than the other!!!)

Just thought i would let you guys see the new seats going in. Got these on a killer deal from a side job, ive been told there are about only 400 of these seats ever made...guess that kinda makes them rare!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

wow, they look great...only thing i would have liked to seen on them is the Recaro logo embroidered in the head rest....awesome none the less.

Wow those look really awesome . I noticed though that most adjustable seats don't hold me as well as I'd like to be held in. How good are these ones?
    -Eric
    Originally posted by lanevoell
    stand up for yourself, painter!
    Wesome +1

i have always been VERY picky with my seats and none of those smaller seats like the BRIDE ZETA III and the smaller sparcos ever fit me. Now im not a huge guy, but not the smallest either and these seats fit me perfectly. Shoulders fit in nice and snug and the lower bolsters hold my legs in just enough...these are one of the most comfortable seats i have ever sat in, aftermarket wise...

the back of the seats look really cool but id rather have cloth and the logo in the headrest than leather because without a full leather interior theyed look totally outta place
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?

Quote Originally Posted by WRXcelration
    the back of the seats look really cool but id rather have cloth and the logo in the headrest than leather because without a full leather interior theyed look totally outta place
    well right now all i have redone is the backs and replaced some broken hardware that was on the seats when i got them. I plan on sending them out to a recaro dealer to get them all reupholstered in black suede.