How can I get navigation on my TV?

This is a discussion on How can I get navigation on my TV? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Currently installed in my dash is a Kenwood KVT series DVD player/TV. I see an option for navigation when I ...

How can I get navigation on my TV?

Currently installed in my dash is a Kenwood KVT series DVD player/TV. I see an option for navigation when I change through the input selections but I have no idea what I would need to buy to actually make it work.
    Does anyone know what I need? Also a place to buy?

I apologize if this is a stupid ques. but a google search left me in the unkown.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

You're best bet is to contact your head unit supplier. The manufacturer probably has a nav unit that you can install to add the functionality. Be forewarned, they're kind of costly (although, if you have a TV, then you know this already )

My parents S500 uses a dvd format disc. Maybe Kenwood has a dvd upgrade for it? I'm guessing it will be around $300 for the whole set of dvds.
    2002 WRX COBB Stage 2.5

2003 Infiniti FX45

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    You need to purchase a KNA-D100 which is Kenwood's Nav unit. It'll plug right into the back of your KVT, where a special data plug (usually pink, green, or purple) is allocated.
    Those fools, EVO vs. STi??? That's like comparing ....wait a minute...there's no comparison. The Suby's still working!!! The evo...well... I hope he got the extended warranty.

Thanks guys just the info I was looking for.

too bad kenwood sells there nac for liek the price of a dvd screen ... check ebay