Aftermarket Bluetooth Install (Cell Phones)

This is a discussion on Aftermarket Bluetooth Install (Cell Phones) within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I'm looking at a in-car installed bluetooth setup for my car. Right now, the "best" one that I've found is ...

Aftermarket Bluetooth Install (Cell Phones)

I'm looking at a in-car installed bluetooth setup for my car. Right now, the "best" one that I've found is the parrot "professionally installed" series by Parrot (http://www.driveblue.com)

I'm looking at the CK3000, and just wanted to know if anyone had any experience with them.

I'm probably going to be making a custom mount for the mike/controls that goes where the (useless) above-mirror sunvisor in an '02 WRX goes.

Are there any other well thought out, unobtrusive bluetooth setups that use the stereo like this one does?

Any experience with this or others?

Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

im interested as well, i have a bluetooh headset but it get annoying to put it on my ear and off....
    LiFe Is ToOoOo ShOrT

I have a Sony Ericsson bluetooth kit. I wired the mic up on that useless visor thing and it's very factory-looking. There is a control module that I have hidden away and a control button that I have attached to one of the switch plates. I will try and snap some pics this weekend of the install.

Bluetooth rocks. I can keep my phone in the trunk and it works great!
    02 WRX - XS Power header/UP/TBE, XS Power FMIC, MBC@15psi, Ported TD04L, Perrin shortram, Alum Radiator - 13.35@101
    05 Mini Cooper S - Bone stock
    95 Mustang GT conv. (Work In Progress) - BBK LT headers & h-pipe, dumped Flowmasters, Kirban AFPR, BBK subframe braces, 6-point rollcage, FMS springs, 70/30 struts, 50/50 shocks, K&N intake

i also use the bluetooth car kit that sony ericsson has, i like it, but can only use it when all the windows are rolled up wich sucks! but the install was easy... auto mutes the radio and looks factory
    Josh
    '04 WRX
    PM me about Porting and Polishing!
    www.grimmspeed.com
    www.mnsubaru.com