PDA mounts

This is a discussion on PDA mounts within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I'd like to mount my PDA in my WRX. I've done some searches and can't find the one that mounts ...

PDA mounts

I'd like to mount my PDA in my WRX. I've done some searches and can't find the one that mounts next to the radio. Anyone know about that type mount?
    Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'll admit, one thing that drew me to the WRX was my recent (couple of years ago) interest in WRC racing and Subaru's great marketing campaign (see, good marketing does work!). For the money vs. (AWD) performance, I honestly don't think there's a car out there that even begins to touch this rocket.

But I've been really surprised at the lack of featured accessories that play on the rally heritage. PDA mounts, navigation options (WRX specific), etc. And what does Subaru have against oil pressure gauges?
    "There is no terrible way to win. There is only winning." --- Jean-Pierre Sarti

Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

I Support ClubWRX
    I had one of the suction cup mounts like in the second link for my iPAQ. It worked pretty well.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Niiice.

Thanks. Now I need to buy a PDA to go with the mount I like.
    "There is no terrible way to win. There is only winning." --- Jean-Pierre Sarti