my clock broke
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on my clock broke within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; i have an 02 wrx wagon and about 4 nights ago i noticed the clock was off. i turned my ...

my clock broke

i have an 02 wrx wagon and about 4 nights ago i noticed the clock was off. i turned my lights on and off a couple times and it came back on kind of dim then got to its normal brightness. next day it was off and still is. what should i check. fuse? loose wire? and where?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

it would be rad if someone replied

Registered User Death To Ricers's Avatar
    Well I dont know much about the electrical. My best guess would be a fuse or maybe the LCD just went out.
    2006 WRX
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    You could vote to fix me a sammich.

Is the whole clock dim or just one side? How about the other lights in the center console. Are those dim as well? I'm just asking because my car had those symptoms, but it was actually my battery that was dying. Anyways, I replaced my battery and everything was good. Not sure if this is the case for you, but you might want to check it out. Also, when you turn on the lights, do you notice any lights dimming inside the cabin?

battery is about 6 months old and is just fine. all the other lights work fine. the clock was completely off. it came back on today when i started my car this morning and is working fine but im sure it will go out agian

WRX
    mine just did the same thing.
    13.12@101mph
    248whp 204lb/ft torque
    mods

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.