STATUS Racing Seats

This is a discussion on STATUS Racing Seats within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; check out my new seat. newer company that debuted at sema 04. lots of sick seats check 'em out. STATUS ...

STATUS Racing Seats

check out my new seat. newer company that debuted at sema 04. lots of sick seats check 'em out.

STATUS Racing Laguna

fit and finish is great. the fabric is much nicer than most of the recaro and sparco seats ive seen and sat in. they carbon fiber fabric matches the 04-05 wrx real good.

same seats that they were giving away in subiesport(fingers crossed) and in the pdxtuning sti.
    wagon...thats right

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

where can you get them, get more info? how much $?

go to their site it has basic pricing info..looks to be between 750-1500 a seat.

They look pretty nice, although, for $900, I'd want some sort of homologation.
    Deliberating enclaves of like-minded people are often a breeding ground for extreme movements - Cass Sunstein

how do you get around the airbag issue?

I Support ClubWRX
    Hmm...I have no problems necessarily with a new company. However, if they start advertising "racing type" seats but show no approval indication, I would suspect given the price, people who go with a well known, approved seat.

On a side note, can someone explain to me this random use of umlauts on car branding? Stštus?

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by schischwein

On a side note, can someone explain to me this random use of umlauts on car branding? Stštus?

Are you saying that you don't like Motley Crue?

By the way, how's the comfort of those seats? The lower back area looks to be shaped kind of funny.
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

yeah, for that price, and a new company, id rather get some sparcos or recaros or something, a company thats been around longer..ill let someone else be the lab rat

I Support ClubWRX
    Integra- Sorry for my ignorance...what is Motley Crue?

Redline- no, it has nothing really to do with being a guinea pig of a new company. However, safe and race worthy seats are to be independently tested by the given governing body(eg FIA approval) should the seat be used in that manner. Road car seats don't have the same laws....but given that the price isn't cheaper, I would think people buying that kind of seat are looking for a certain performance standard and would feel more comfortable spending money on an approved seat

motely crue is an 80s rock band here in the states...im assuming you must be from another coutnry otherwise youve been living under a rock :P

motley crue is a fabric designer that makes patterns for beanie babies.

<= i plan on abducting her in the wag