'04 Guage cluster & STi shifter trim q's
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on '04 Guage cluster & STi shifter trim q's within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hello everyone, just a couple questions. I've been looking for a couple small things to do to my wrx, since ...

'04 Guage cluster & STi shifter trim q's

Hello everyone, just a couple questions. I've been looking for a couple small things to do to my wrx, since I just installed a World Sport cat-back and absolutely love it. I do have a cat-less Helix dp in a box, I'll wait until I get the AP for that, but anyways here's my questions.

I'd like to convert my stock '03 guage cluster to that of a new model wrx. I really like having the tach right there in the center. I watch that more than the speedo anyways. Are there any companies that sell the cluster? How hard is it to install? I doubt I would do this one myself, unless it is plug and play.

I'm also looking for the STi shifter trim. I've seen companies selling it for ~80 and have seen it on ebay for <20. Is there any difference between the two? Who sells it and is it hard to install?

Thanks again for helping me out!
    ~joel

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

www.subaruwrxparts.com sells both things you want and are great
    i think the sti cluster is plug and play for the 03 wrx, but i'm not positive
    i know it is for 04 and up
    FP Green STi

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.