'04 Guage cluster & STi shifter trim q's

This is a discussion on '04 Guage cluster & STi shifter trim q's within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hello everyone, just a couple questions. I've been looking for a couple small things to do to my wrx, since ...

'04 Guage cluster & STi shifter trim q's

Hello everyone, just a couple questions. I've been looking for a couple small things to do to my wrx, since I just installed a World Sport cat-back and absolutely love it. I do have a cat-less Helix dp in a box, I'll wait until I get the AP for that, but anyways here's my questions.

I'd like to convert my stock '03 guage cluster to that of a new model wrx. I really like having the tach right there in the center. I watch that more than the speedo anyways. Are there any companies that sell the cluster? How hard is it to install? I doubt I would do this one myself, unless it is plug and play.

I'm also looking for the STi shifter trim. I've seen companies selling it for ~80 and have seen it on ebay for <20. Is there any difference between the two? Who sells it and is it hard to install?

Thanks again for helping me out!
    ~joel

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

www.subaruwrxparts.com sells both things you want and are great
    i think the sti cluster is plug and play for the 03 wrx, but i'm not positive
    i know it is for 04 and up
    FP Green STi