Stock boost gauge...
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Stock boost gauge... within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I was wondering if I could switch the dull looking stock boost gauge to a different type of gauge . ...

Stock boost gauge...

I was wondering if I could switch the dull looking stock boost gauge to a different type of gauge . Basically I like the location and holder, but I dont like the face. So I was wondering if I could go with lets say an Autometer gauge. Would it be pain in the a** to switch or?
    Also what size is it? 52mm? Gracias
    Last edited by WrxRick; 05-10-2005 at 04:14 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

the omori 45mm mechanical guage matches the stock guages better then the lamco, and can be squeezed into the stock cup.

www.j-spectuning.com has them

Yea, I was wanting an Autometer Ultra-lite gauge to fit in there though....thats why I was wondering if I could swap the stock gauge for the ultralite autometer gauge but just fitting the autometer guage into the stock rubber holder....

All my guages are going to be Ultra-lite by Autometer thats why, just want them to match.

Quote Originally Posted by WrxRick
    Yea, I was wanting an Autometer Ultra-lite gauge to fit in there though....thats why I was wondering if I could swap the stock gauge for the ultralite autometer gauge but just fitting the autometer guage into the stock rubber holder....

All my guages are going to be Ultra-lite by Autometer thats why, just want them to match.
    as long as it's not any bigger than 45mm you should be ok

let me know if you sell your gauge...got pics of it? or of anyones stock gauge? there werent any at the dealer with that option...

Ill let you know if I end up having to sell it...

So I can use any gauge thats smaller then 45mm? thats kinda small. I may end up selling it in a few months

kinda miss my gauges from my old setup wish i didnt have to get rid of them with the turbo kit. like 750 worth of gauges there.:

Dang that looks good.

yea that vent delete pod was a total one off job.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.