Whats Up: Stereo Question
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Whats Up: Stereo Question within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Im a new member but have been reading for about 4 months. I got my STi last friday and got ...

Whats Up

Im a new member but have been reading for about 4 months. I got my STi last friday and got some pics. Some are random pics like cruise control and stuff that my friends wanted to see.

http://community.webshots.com/user/cbee88

The only bad part is that I dont have a radio in it. I went out on Saturday and bought a Pioneer head unit. I didnt get speakers because I dont know what the buy for it. I read that they dont have the speaker wires in the door so I was wondering what I would have to buy to get it installed.. What speaker set up do some of you guys use.
    2004 Subaru WRX STi, Debadged
    FPgreen

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Congrats on the new ride

Everything is already pre wired and ready to roll. You just need to decide what kind of speakers you like. Dont buy really deep speakers (huge magnets) as they are a pita to install, and in most cases, they wont work.

Nice car, radio isnt everything i enjoy driving without music alot of the times

Yes yes, this is true. I'm at 600 brand new miles right now and I've had the radio off the majority of the time. Something about hearing that engine going up and down gets to me. I'm also double-checking that my shifts and rev matching are working...I wanna treat my baby right!

nice car and welcome.... sti is the shiznit
    dude one time i tried to put the trailer bully into the coiler, and I got all messed up

Not too many miles left, then boost city! It will hit you so hard, and you will be grining so big!!
    04 PSM WRX Stg 4-16G
    Blobeye Syndicate

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    Hi

Welcome to the club... enjoy !!
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

Your car comes with a radio already (2.5 liters of radio to be exact). To get the best clarity, I recommend a TurboXS turboback exhaust mated with any number of quality axlebacks; the TurboXS, Prodrive, HKS, or Invidia will all do just fine.

Roll down windows and enjoy
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome!

+1 on the stainless steel sound system.

welcome....enjoy ur sti
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?

Quote Originally Posted by Trailboss
    Your car comes with a radio already (2.5 liters of radio to be exact). To get the best clarity, I recommend a TurboXS turboback exhaust mated with any number of quality axlebacks; the TurboXS, Prodrive, HKS, or Invidia will all do just fine.

Roll down windows and enjoy
    This is True^^

haha thanks guys.. Im just wondering if I should sell the CD player or keep it for long drives up and down I-75.
    Last edited by 04EsTI; 05-09-2005 at 08:53 PM.
    2004 Subaru WRX STi, Debadged
    FPgreen

Welcome and congrats! I am also new here and picked up my '05 STi last Friday as well. I tried to post pics but the jpg files were much too large. It's WRB w/ silver BBS.

I Support ClubWRX
    Congrats and welcome. I moved your thread to the Cockpits and Cabin forum for more exact responces. I also edited your title to get proper views.

Cheers,
    -Mod
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!
    08 Audi S5 Black Diamond edition
    SOLD: 05 SWP Legacy GT Limited 5MT, 13.3ish@105 (stage 2) crappy stock clutch
    SOLD: 04 MPS/SW WRX Sti. 12.971 @ 103.97 (stock)
    278 AWHP/283 AWT, Catback exhaust
    306 AWHP/341 AWT, Stage 2
    (Scott) Moderator-STi, Drag Racing, Car Purchasing, and Tutorial Forums

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.