defi oil pressure sensor

This is a discussion on defi oil pressure sensor within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I recently purchased a defi link oil pressure gauge off a guy locally (along with some other gsuges) and the ...

Arrow defi oil pressure sensor

I recently purchased a defi link oil pressure gauge off a guy locally (along with some other gsuges) and the oil pressure gauge didn't come with a sensor. Tried to contact the guy but he bailed on me so i need a defi oil pressure sensor. I checked with a vendor and they were wanting like $160 . Is there any way around paying that much, i mean heck, i mine as well just buy a whole new gauge.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

You can find your part in this list http://www.defi-shop.com/parts/parts_top.html and search the part numbers. I wasn't able to find much cheaper than what you were quoted though.
    06 S40 T5 AWD
    Previous: 2004 WRX
    05 CBR600F4i

oh well...... i guess i'll just have to suck it up and pay it.

Unfortunately if you think about it, the sender plus the control unit are really all the important parts. The gauge face itself is only a display device, which is why it's the cheapest part of the whole deal.

I'm sure that doesn't make you feel much better though.
    06 S40 T5 AWD
    Previous: 2004 WRX
    05 CBR600F4i

Yeah, your right on both counts. I hate spending that much on something that won't add any horsepower . Thanks for your help.