perrin shift knob or other round knobs

This is a discussion on perrin shift knob or other round knobs within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Does anyone have this shift knob installed? I just purchased a kartboy short shifter and Im going to go ahead ...

perrin shift knob or other round knobs

Does anyone have this shift knob installed? I just purchased a kartboy short shifter and Im going to go ahead and get some leather boots as well so taht I only have to take apart the console once and said I might as well get a knob while im at it.

I like the looks of this knob since its round which IMO is the best feel, but does anyone have this installed, or recommend any other round shift knob (besides the Momo which everyone seems to have). Only thing I see wrong with this knob is that its alumnium and will get hot espeically here in florida where the stock one gets hot.

suggestions, pics of others?

thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

so no one has an aftermarket shift knob?

i have the kartboy knob on my car and i like it, i like the extra weight it has over stock and the overall appearance of it, cold in the winter hot in the summer but no big deal
    Aspen white/gold 03 sedan *SOLD*
    Aspen white/gold 06 STi STG2 Bailey ProTuned

I got the MOMO Race Airleather. It feels nice and matches the interior really nice. Looks kinda stock though.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

ha thanks. I just picked up the prodrive from someone who was selling it so Ill see how that goes. yea, i figured the heat, just wait 1 or 2 minutes before you drive, no big deal.