Question about Clarion ProAudio VRX755VD

This is a discussion on Question about Clarion ProAudio VRX755VD within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I bought this HU the other day and am going to install it in my 05 WRX. Installing is not ...

Question about Clarion ProAudio VRX755VD

I bought this HU the other day and am going to install it in my 05 WRX. Installing is not a problem. The websites shows that it plays DVD's, but does anyone know if it plays DVD +R/RW and or DVD -R/RW's? I know it'll play the standard DVD's, I was thinking more along the lines of burning an MP3 DVD on either a + or -. If anyone knows or has tried it, that would be a great help.
    Thanks
    Chris

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i have the 935 version and I have played music videos on a burned disc before.. I think the 735 took over, so its worth a shot.
    2005 PSM WRX

Do you remember if you used "+" or "-" discs and what brand they were? It appears that Clarions are touchy ones with burned discs.
    Thanks
    Chris

i am going to have to go find the disc, but im not sure
    2005 PSM WRX

If you could that would be great. My buddy has the 935 like you, tried a + and it didn't work so I'm curious about the "-". If you can't find it, no biggie, just have to play around.
    Thanks
    Chris