pics of defi gauges!! (56k= not so good!) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on pics of defi gauges!! (56k= not so good!) within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by randy98mtu Those are the link gauges. I ran the D-gauge for a year. It's a good match, ...

Quote Originally Posted by randy98mtu
    Those are the link gauges. I ran the D-gauge for a year. It's a good match, but not as nice as the Links, no cool features, and amber lighting.

I got the Autometer Bezel from www.subarustore.com and I got the gauges from www.optionimports.com For some reason they didn't ship the gauges for over a week. When I called to ask, he said there was no delay, they had them in stock. He upgraded my shipping and they left the next day. They have by far the best prices I could find though, so might be worth the wait. I think I paid $70 for the bezel and $500 shipped for the 2 gauges and the control unit 2.

Edit: Forgot to say thanks. I love the gauges. I've had them in for about 2 weeks, just hooked up the pressure sending unit the other day. I'm itching to get more, but don't like any other mounting options.

awesome thanks for the links and review. I think I'll get that setup since the pod on the clock needs three gauges and its not as cost effective. I was thinking the red gauges like justboosted did and maybe get an sti cluster, but that looks really good....oh and where did you mount the control unit?

justboosted, how hard was it to wire up your gauges?
    Last edited by felo3769; 04-23-2005 at 11:13 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I put the control unit next to my right knee when I'm driving. Left side of the console, pretty much in line with the shifter. The only buttons I use while driving are the peak and peak reset, which end up being the second and third from me. Quite easy to operate without looking.
    '04 JBP Wagon 5MT

Quote Originally Posted by justboosted02
    finally got em in, 3rd gauge is gonna be oil pressure
    are those the amber guages? do they match the sti red guages well?
    2004 Subaru Wrx Sti

looks pretty good

VR4
    Damn, thats my fav setup with the BF's and STI stock cluster. If you know how to get a good price on the sti stock cluster send me a pm, I want in
    Helix UP/TBE, ECUTEK
    230whp / 225 wtq

2005 Yamaha R1 Raven Black

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12