Where do you find SINGLE pod A-pillars??
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Where do you find SINGLE pod A-pillars?? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Does anybody know where to find SINGLE pod A-pillars? All i find are 2 or 3 pod A-pillars, the single ...

Where do you find SINGLE pod A-pillars??

Does anybody know where to find SINGLE pod A-pillars? All i find are 2 or 3 pod A-pillars, the single pod ones are difficult to find.
    I'd also like the pillar's paint to match fairly close with the interior too....

If anyone has a pic of one installed in their car please post it here.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump
    Last edited by IndexedColor; 10-11-2002 at 10:32 PM.
    Motionblurrr

(AKA Indexed Color or NET WRX)

www.avoturbo.com

I just received mine today. Very impressed with quality of it, although you can only fit a 52mm gauge.. it suits me fine, as im going to order a black faced Defi Link 52mm gauge on monday.

I think its in a good spot, for quick glances etc

Last edited by QuivsMY02; 10-18-2002 at 11:12 AM.

I can't help but notice where that steering wheel is...that's yours?
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

Unfortunately that aint mine, its an STI, wish it was mine! haha

My car and my mate joes new ride

and this is what I want my car to look like....

Sorry for all the pics... but I was bored. :P

that's funny. My girlfriend has that steering wheel on her Audi 5000s.
    autobahn storming scooby

I checked out that pod posted by QuivsMY02. Its not bad, but i want one that mounts on the A-pillar itself. The only one i found is made by Greddy, but its a universal gauge pod.
    Here's the link:

http://www.nexternal.com/greddy/?Tar...s.asp&RowID=47

I'm sure some sanding will be required to make it fit perfect, i am just worried that the viewing angle will be off (which you cant fix).
    Has anybody ever used this pod in their WRX?

Well over the weekend i ordered the Greddy universal single pod A-pillar mount. It doesnt fit too well. First off it is way to big for a single gauge pod, overall its 9 inches long. Second, the curvature is too wide, the A-pillar for the WRX is much narrower.
    I could probably make it work, but it would require A LOT of cutting, bondo filling, and sanding.

One vendor mentioned to me that they could mold a single A-pillar gauge pod, but they would need a certain number of people to order to cover costs.
    If they do this, they would be (to my knowledge) the ONLY vendor that has a single A-pillar gauge pod for the WRX.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.