Removing/Replacing Indiglo Gauges

This is a discussion on Removing/Replacing Indiglo Gauges within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; When I bought my wrx, the previous owner (for some godawful reason) had put on a set of reverse indiglo ...

Removing/Replacing Indiglo Gauges

When I bought my wrx, the previous owner (for some godawful reason) had put on a set of reverse indiglo gauges. I know, I've had the car for a while now, but they are officially bugging me.

Went to take them off today only to find that they were SUPERGLUED on top of the stock gauge face.

Does anyone know how I can get these off, or where to get some sort of decent looking replacement. They will peel off, but leave a horrible looking residue/filth.

Please Help, I got a comment from some kid in an acura last night at a light saying, "I like your gauges, why'd you take the wrx stickers off the rear?" Ahhh...
    MTWRX (Pearce)
    02' SRP Sedan 5spd
    Latest Pic of My Wrx

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Administrator
    I Support ClubWRX
    Once they are glued on, I don't know of any good way to get them off without destroying the stock faces.

goo gone? dunno thats an idea.
    what?

Is it possible to just buy factory gauge faces? Or is there any company that makes them that don't look ridiculous?
    MTWRX (Pearce)
    02' SRP Sedan 5spd
    Latest Pic of My Wrx