Ravelco installed today
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Ravelco installed today within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; just got my ravelco security system installed today. took about 4 hours and had chuck from east brunswick do the ...

Ravelco installed today

just got my ravelco security system installed today. took about 4 hours and had chuck from east brunswick do the isntall. He did an ecellent job and the system works flawlessly. this had to be my first mod cosidering how close i live to newark and those areas. here are some pictures taken after the install.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1010001.JPG   P1010005.JPG   P1010009.JPG  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice, I've been considering one of these. My first question to ask would be when you plug your fob in, how does it stay (magnetic, screw-in)? The last thing I want to do is accidentally smack it or have it fall out when driving and have a dead car.

-Chris

EDIT: 2nd question: How much was it
    Last edited by fengshui; 04-10-2005 at 06:32 PM.
    Moderator: Retired
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan 5MT - Road Rally - Best 1/4mi: 13.954 @ 97.36mph (3448 lbs)
    2001 Mazda Miata 5MT - AutoX #99 (NNJ Region SCCA 2005 CStock Champion)
    1988 BMW 325 (2.7L "i" conversion) Sedan 5MT - Daily Driver (AutoX soon!)
    "If you can't drive this car fast you can't drive fast." --British Magazine, CAR, on the WRX

the plug is held in very securely. the man who installed it said if you roll the car the plug will still stay in. it is very tight, plus where it is you wont be able to knock it out accidently. finally the price was 359.99 for everything, plus the tip i gave him. i figure that is a great price becuase you saee the cliffords and vipers costing double that and not offer the amount of protection the ravelco offers.

got a link on this system for more info?
    Josh
    '04 WRX
    PM me about Porting and Polishing!
    www.grimmspeed.com
    www.mnsubaru.com

Quote Originally Posted by aspitfire
    got a link on this system for more info?
    +1

http://neverstolen.com/

this is the link for the system.

WRC tried to set up a group buy with these last year. search his posts for a ton of info on these.
    Vanitas vanitatum...et omnia vanitas

I Support ClubWRX
    I've been looking to get one of these but didn't know where to find someone in NJ who does the install. How did you go about finding someone to do it?
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

go to ravelco.com and click on dealers. youll get the email address for Chuck Wigham. he does the installs in jersey for the most part. he did a great job. email him and set up a date. he will come right to your house and do the install in your driveway.

That's pretty cool. In the old days, you would just pop the hood and take the coil wire.
    2003 WRB Sedan. Mods & Pics

Quote Originally Posted by scooby-x
    OMG!!! Do you want me on my knees or bent over? I love you

this is cooler though

Thumbs up Ravelco Anti Theft Device

Found this thread in a search. Thought I would add that we are the distributor for New Mexico and the 4 corners region of Colorado, Utah, and Arizona. I can be contacted for further details about this system.

http://www.mountainstatesravelco.com

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.