HELP! with steering wheel wiring harness

This is a discussion on HELP! with steering wheel wiring harness within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Actually before i even explain my situation, which will be difficult in itself. I will ask who here has any ...

HELP! with steering wheel wiring harness

Actually before i even explain my situation, which will be difficult in itself. I will ask who here has any experience with disassembling the steering wheel, and that circular disk that lies behind it, and the wire ( that looks like a very long piece of tape coiled inside of a housing, which lets you turn the wheel without the wires getting pulled out).

the circular disk thing that i am talking about can be seen here: it houses a wire thats coiled inside of it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hey man. Good meeting you yesterday. Subiegal has some info on that on her website. Here is the link, just scroll down: http://www.subiegal.com/sgracing/wrx...pics%202_1.htm

-Chris
    Moderator: Retired
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan 5MT - Road Rally - Best 1/4mi: 13.954 @ 97.36mph (3448 lbs)
    2001 Mazda Miata 5MT - AutoX #99 (NNJ Region SCCA 2005 CStock Champion)
    1988 BMW 325 (2.7L "i" conversion) Sedan 5MT - Daily Driver (AutoX soon!)
    "If you can't drive this car fast you can't drive fast." --British Magazine, CAR, on the WRX

yep, thats the part i need...
    i discovered its called a roll connector AKA clock spring.

Does anyone know where i can get one of those?

Nice meeting you too.