Changing Bulbs
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2

This is a discussion on Changing Bulbs within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; How do you change the bulbs in a Greddy gauges that is 52mm?? someone..........

  1. #1
    Registered User STiGuy28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Sylvania, OH

    Changing Bulbs

    How do you change the bulbs in a Greddy gauges that is 52mm?? someone.......

  2. Remove Advertisements

  3. #2
    Registered User ScoobyNewbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Centerville, OH
    pretty sure that you take the little stickers off the back (the round black ones), and then twist that plastic thing under each one about 1/4 turn ccw.... then turn it over and the little bulb & plastic holder should fall out. have fun.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)


Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts