Autozone boost gauges?

This is a discussion on Autozone boost gauges? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I'm seeing that Subaru has a boost gauge that comes with the car for about 0 as an added option ...

Autozone boost gauges?

I'm seeing that Subaru has a boost gauge that comes with the car for about $230 as an added option and most aftermarket boost gauges come for about $100 - $150. However, autozone has some boost gauges for as low as $49. What's going on? Are they the same, do they lack something?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

They probably aren't as accurate as some quality gauges. I would probably pay the extra money and get some brand name ones.
    -Eric
    Originally posted by lanevoell
    stand up for yourself, painter!
    Wesome +1

the factory set of gauges are small and arent very bright...i think you might be talkin about autometers...theye not very accurate but its better than nothing....i would get an electronic gauge...they are very accurate and have peak and warning lights also, which is a def plus
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?

Quote Originally Posted by WRXcelration
    the factory set of gauges are small and arent very bright...i think you might be talkin about autometers...theye not very accurate but its better than nothing....i would get an electronic gauge...they are very accurate and have peak and warning lights also, which is a def plus
    your right. they are usually autometer gauges at pep boys, auto zone, and other stores like that. When i dynoed my rex at ESX we figured out my boost gauge was 1psi off.(it was an autometer)

get the defi d-gauge for 115 bucks its well worth the money!
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    Nah, it was Colonel Mustard, using teh shockAr in teh bedroom.