Please help with blitz dc II turbo timer install

This is a discussion on Please help with blitz dc II turbo timer install within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I got the turbo timer and the harness. But I have no idea how to install it. can anyone help. ...

Please help with blitz dc II turbo timer install

I got the turbo timer and the harness. But I have no idea how to install it. can anyone help. pics would be awsome ! Just need to know where the plug and the wires go.
    thanx
    2002 wagon 83k miles
    perrin short ram, inlet & fmic, perrin / samco hoses and fuel rails, bosal dp. erz upp, borla catback, sti ra gears w/ stock 5th, act clutch & fly, vf30, AP, perrin end links, critical cooling kit, hks bov, perrin 4pot brakes, rota wheels, hid w/ levals

Racenut3.0 - said
    "The worst thing about the AP is it did not come with any fairy dust. I wanna fly dammit!"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

here ya go.

TT install

there is a picture on this thread of where the harness plugs in... its the blue harness under the dash...
    dude one time i tried to put the trailer bully into the coiler, and I got all messed up

thanx i will give that a try!
    2002 wagon 83k miles
    perrin short ram, inlet & fmic, perrin / samco hoses and fuel rails, bosal dp. erz upp, borla catback, sti ra gears w/ stock 5th, act clutch & fly, vf30, AP, perrin end links, critical cooling kit, hks bov, perrin 4pot brakes, rota wheels, hid w/ levals

Racenut3.0 - said
    "The worst thing about the AP is it did not come with any fairy dust. I wanna fly dammit!"

no prob good luck, Tony
    dude one time i tried to put the trailer bully into the coiler, and I got all messed up

what about the other wires?
    2002 wagon 83k miles

Racenut3.0 - said

The definitive instructions IMO...

Blitz Dual TT DC purple wire?