Good Speakers?

This is a discussion on Good Speakers? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey guys... Just got my car back from letting my dad borrow it to go up to maryland. I get ...

Good Speakers?

Hey guys... Just got my car back from letting my dad borrow it to go up to maryland. I get in the car and go to blast some tunes and ... the damn speakers are blown.. all four of them. What are some good speakers that are kinda cheap. Looking to spend around 25-40 bux for a set of 2. thanks.
    VF-39 Powered
    298.71HP/282.36TQ on 93Oct
    319.32HP/308.27TQ on 110Oct

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ebay man... i mean if you want good speakers get ready to spend.. i mean find someone who replaced their old speakers and get them from them. for 40 bucks thats all i can think of

your gonna have trouble finding good speakers for that cheap i just put new JL Audio speakers in my STi, sounds AMAZING!! but they also were very expensive!!

Quote Originally Posted by aznburn210
    ebay man... i mean if you want good speakers get ready to spend.. i mean find someone who replaced their old speakers and get them from them. for 40 bucks thats all i can think of
    +1 for Ebay. You can find some really great deals there by folks who just want to get rid of stuff.
    02 WRX - XS Power header/UP/TBE, XS Power FMIC, MBC@15psi, Ported TD04L, Perrin shortram, Alum Radiator - 13.35@101
    05 Mini Cooper S - Bone stock
    95 Mustang GT conv. (Work In Progress) - BBK LT headers & h-pipe, dumped Flowmasters, Kirban AFPR, BBK subframe braces, 6-point rollcage, FMS springs, 70/30 struts, 50/50 shocks, K&N intake

VR4
    +2 ebay and

i just put new JL Audio speakers in my STi
    what kind?
    Helix UP/TBE, ECUTEK
    230whp / 225 wtq

2005 Yamaha R1 Raven Black

Good SPeakers and Cheap don't go hand in hand.. If you want good sound you gotta pay for it..

I just took my kappa's out of my Durango and replaced them with Duels and I was shocked at how well they sounded for a $49.99 speaker. No where near my kappa's but still nice for the price.. I got them at Best Buys..

Belive it or not, although they don't rank very high on the popularity scale, Power Acoustik makes a pretty decent sounding coax speaker if you're looking for something rather inexpensive.