New Sticky would be awesome

This is a discussion on New Sticky would be awesome within the Improving ClubWRX.net forums, part of the News and Announcements category; I think it would be great if we had a new sticky that composed all of the threads about the ...

New Sticky would be awesome

I think it would be great if we had a new sticky that composed all of the threads about the proper way to clean (inside and out) and detail our cars. Include all of the details i.e. different waxes, finishes, don't use product "x", or do this b/c of this, etc. All of the threads are out there but it would really be nice if they were all together. Thank you.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

+1 on that

I Support ClubWRX
    Soudns like a good idea. If you guys can help put something together it would be awesome. The best thing to do right now is to contact the moderators of the "interior" forum and present your idea to them. They'll be the ones who will be able to achieve this.
    Tim
    Admin

I will send them a PM

I Support ClubWRX
    If you get this together, please let me know so we can put a sticky link up in the STi section to point folks to this. Great idea!!
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!
    08 Audi S5 Black Diamond edition
    SOLD: 05 SWP Legacy GT Limited 5MT, 13.3ish@105 (stage 2) crappy stock clutch
    SOLD: 04 MPS/SW WRX Sti. 12.971 @ 103.97 (stock)
    278 AWHP/283 AWT, Catback exhaust
    306 AWHP/341 AWT, Stage 2
    (Scott) Moderator-STi, Drag Racing, Car Purchasing, and Tutorial Forums

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.