check out this website

This is a discussion on check out this website within the Improving ClubWRX.net forums, part of the News and Announcements category; www.troopmoral.com this is for a good cause, i donated 100 bucks, i think the troops should be able to have ...

check out this website

www.troopmoral.com this is for a good cause, i donated 100 bucks, i think the troops should be able to have a beer.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

J-H
    Any way to prove that this is legitimate?

Sorry, just have to ask because I did not find anything (seal, link to credible org., etc)

My car sounds like a LIGER.......ERZ + SPT = LOUD......pretty much one of my favorite sounds.....

JH

That is a really sketchy looking web site. Looks like it hasn't been updated in years. Still talking about troops in Saudi Arabia when we hardly have any left there these days. The main page says that we are protecting Saudi Arabia from Saddam Hussein. No way that is a legit web site.

The site is trying to buy all the troops a beer nothing else, it may look old but it was just poosted. ive been giving them money for the past two months. I contacted the guy running it he said it only been up for a few months. What you read was just an article that they posted on the website.

Registered User spyderpaint2004's Avatar
    hahah i just checked out the site and i'll i hafta say is

i bet the one who posted this created the site and wants us to help him pay for his drugs.
    thats the worst site ive ever seen and i can definately do a lot better making one myself. also, where are the rights to have budweiser as your choice of beer and use their logo???. very fishy and its jsut a scammer. nice try NOOB.
    "you need to ask yourself, do you NEED this car? Of course not. Then you need to ask yourself can you picture yourself driving this car? OF COURSE!"

Ok now this is not my site for one, who are you calling a noob. I dont do drugs, The site was made by some one who just got out of the service. did you check out the other site http://www.beerforsoldiers.com/ thats the brother site. I know about this through afirend. Ok SPYDERMAN.. Im sure you could of done better.

I Support ClubWRX
    You'd think they would at least spell "morale" correctly. What a pathetic fcking scam.
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

Registered User spyderpaint2004's Avatar
    seeing i took IPT last semester actually i can
    "you need to ask yourself, do you NEED this car? Of course not. Then you need to ask yourself can you picture yourself driving this car? OF COURSE!"

I wouldn't trust this site. If you search back in off topic for my support oru soldiers thread there's a few legit org's there. I'll be making another thread as I've got another unit that I'm building a box to send to this month.

_B

Thats why i said you could

what?

someone lock this thread please.
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.