How about a Speed Trap sticky?

This is a discussion on How about a Speed Trap sticky? within the Improving ClubWRX.net forums, part of the News and Announcements category; How about having a "Speed Trap" sticky in each of the regional forums. It would be a great thing and ...

How about a Speed Trap sticky?

How about having a "Speed Trap" sticky in each of the regional forums. It would be a great thing and save many alot of cash. We could share the locations of known speed traps in our local areas.
    Duplicolor, "Scratch Fix 2 in 1" Pewter met. #NG GM 490
    is a perfect match touch up paint for the stock (newer style) '05+ gun metal wheels.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

im guessing you got caught?

Yes, but I got off with a warning. It was my lucky day, but the way I drive, I may not be so lucky in the future.
    is a perfect match touch up paint for the stock (newer style) '05+ gun metal wheels.

these are the 2 i only know of
    1. on st. route 309 between kenton and lima a cop always sits at the recreation park.
    2. there seems to be a cop on s.r. 127 bewteen camden and oxford on my way to school. Becareful on your way into camden if your coming from the north to miami u.

There was a guy back in '97 or '98 who put togather a pretty cool web site mapping out user reported speeding tickets on state highways and interstates. You could look at a particular state and drill down to the milemarker on a highway/interstate to see where the tickets were written and the frequency. He had even calculated the average fine paid. People could enter their speeding tickets and the facts around it and he would map it to the milemarker. Last time I checked the database was pretty big but I will have to go find the link again.

I Support ClubWRX
    If they have a dedicated forum for it then go ahead and use that. It's nice of you to bring this up but we're going to steer away from how not to get caught for breaking the law. A couple of years ago we had a thread on how to get out of traffic tickets and some people mentioned that you shouldn't be speeding if you dont' want to be responsible for the consequences. Hopefully this makes sense for all of you guys. If you guys would like to really have fun with your cars you should try taking them out on the track where it is a much safer environment for you and everyone else. As always, drive safe and have fun!
    Tim
    Admin

speed trap on US-11 in between towns of Greek Peak and Marthon of upstate NY.. speed limit drops to 55 to 30 and a cop awaits..

(my court date 3-2-2005) 48 in a 30

yea.. invest in a good radar detector and drive/speed wisely.. esp when you are around foreign town/cities/states.
    "All the auto WRXs I've driven (alot, I work at a dealership) give me enough time to make a peanut butter and jelly sammich before they hit boost." - Rancid

SQC 120