New forum idea....

This is a discussion on New forum idea.... within the Improving ClubWRX.net forums, part of the News and Announcements category; What do you guys think about making a photo forum? Not for car pictures, but for parts/specifications. Many times I ...

I Support ClubWRX

New forum idea....

What do you guys think about making a photo forum? Not for car pictures, but for parts/specifications. Many times I have had trouble searching out pictures of parts I was interested in. For instance, if we could have wheel, turbo, intercooler, uppipe, downpipe, exhaust, lips, body kits, seats, etc. etc. etc. pictures all in one place. No b.s., just pics, specification, and diagram threads. If we could put all that in one place, I think it would be a valuable resource.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    This sounds like a great idea! Something like this would have helped me many times in the past two years...
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

I Support ClubWRX
    We've treid to implement one but it was very difficult to incorporate it into the forum layout. In about a month we will be able to update and test the site on the server so we can make more changes to the site. On top of that, we're going to look for members who can act as volunteer Web designers to help us with the site. The photo gallery is one of the major contributions that I plan to add to the site.
    Tim
    Admin

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazinWRX
    We've treid to implement one but it was very difficult to incorporate it into the forum layout. In about a month we will be able to update and test the site on the server so we can make more changes to the site. On top of that, we're going to look for members who can act as volunteer Web designers to help us with the site. The photo gallery is one of the major contributions that I plan to add to the site.
    Cool

yeah i think something like that would be nice..everytime i search for pics for a certain part i just get pages of info...usually just discussion of the part, no pics of what im actually buying

(see my thread "Acessport pics")