automatic thread subscription?

This is a discussion on automatic thread subscription? within the Improving ClubWRX.net forums, part of the News and Announcements category; im not sure if this belongs here but its been bugging me for a while...i looked in the user CP ...

automatic thread subscription?

im not sure if this belongs here but its been bugging me for a while...i looked in the user CP and couldnt find anywhere to permanintly fix this problem..anyways

it seems and thread i start or comment in, it automatically subscribes me and sends me an email for every single reply from then on. needless to say my mailbox is always full of messages from clubwrx.net haha

anyways, how do i make it not email notify me/not even subscribe me at all?
    the beauty-96 honda prelude si, made in japan. 160crankhp of raw fury!

the beast-90 audi 200 turbo quattro, made in german. soon to be killin the streets
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

If you go into Edit Options, the second grouping of options is 'Messaging & Notification'. In that grouping is 'Default Thread Subscription Mode'. Use the drop down menu to select the kind of thread subscription you want.
    Hope this helps...
    Gilligan

now i feel dumb, it was right in front of my face.

thanks
    the beauty-96 honda prelude si, made in japan. 160crankhp of raw fury!

the beast-90 audi 200 turbo quattro, made in german. soon to be killin the streets

That's ok, I actually looked right at it once or twice before I actually saw it. I was so certain that I had seen it, though, that I kept looking. Then, BAM!!! Right there in front of me.
    Gilligan

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.